- 12 ounces semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 1/2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1/4 cup sifted confectioners' sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 (9 inch) prepared chocolate cookie crumb crust
- In microwave dish combine chocolate chips and 1/2 of the cream. Cook on high for 1 to 2 minutes, stirring every 30 seconds until smooth. Cool to room temperature. Stir in sugar & vanilla. Set aside.
- In small bowl, beat the rest of the cream until soft peaks form. Beat in chocolate mixture on high speed 1/3 at a time. mix well and spoon into crust.
- Refrigerate at least 8 hours before serving.